Thursday, August 7, 2008

Interesting Contest

Last night at my quilting group get-together (btw everyone thought I need to add a narrow 1 inch black border to my bargello quilt top) my friend Pg mentioned this unusual contest she came across while reading various blogs. It's over at Blue Meadow Designs and you can read about it here.

The deadline for signing up for being a Stitchers' Angel is fast approaching, August 15th, so click on the logo in the sidebar to sign up!

Time to go to my sewing area to figure out what to work on at this mini-retreat I'm going to all day Sunday. Wish me luck! LOL !!! Until next time .......

1 comment:

Myra said...

Good for you K to join in on a swap! I don't think I will be taking part in any until things around my sewing-room get done and out the way... But one day I hope to join in!!! 8-)
Happy stitchings!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails