I'm all packed up and ready to go to the mini-retreat early tomorrow...we're starting at 8:30 am! If you know me you know I'm not a morning person at all, only when it's for a good reason like travelling or getting together with my quilt friends! I have 4 things to work on, depending on my mood. Do you out there in blogland do that as well?? I've also remembered to bring my camera so check back here to see all the pics. Here's one of the projects I may work on...it's called Spice Market. Sorry the pic is not the greatest. Until next time .....
Saturday, August 9, 2008
I'm Ready
I'm all packed up and ready to go to the mini-retreat early tomorrow...we're starting at 8:30 am! If you know me you know I'm not a morning person at all, only when it's for a good reason like travelling or getting together with my quilt friends! I have 4 things to work on, depending on my mood. Do you out there in blogland do that as well?? I've also remembered to bring my camera so check back here to see all the pics. Here's one of the projects I may work on...it's called Spice Market. Sorry the pic is not the greatest. Until next time .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you turn your flash off for photos like this...I find that if you have good daylight by a window, and turn the flash off and then take the photo, that it comes out better. Try it...You'll see. 8-)
my only problem is no one in my family knows how to turn the flash off on that camera...I even looked through the manual. But I'll keep trying to take better pics! QGB
Post a Comment