Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bargello & Dilemma

My bargello top is complete. Take a look! What do you think?? Kinda bright, huh!
I want to add a border of this black fabric but I'm wondering if I should put a narrow inner border on first. Any comments ?? If you think I need a narrow inner border what colour would you choose ?? Click on either pic to get a better look. I'm stumped on this one. Until next time .........

4 comments:

Joyce said...

I would go with an inner border just to separate one busy pattern from the other. The bargello is very nice.

Gina said...

I agree with Joyce. A narrow 1" border of black will really set it off. Then you can use the busy fabric as a wider border

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

I'm with Joyce and Gina on this one K! 8-)

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I like the Bargello and I don't feel any quilt can be too bright!

I agree with the others, a 1" inner border of black to 'stop' the pattern then your fun fabric for the border!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails