Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Sampler Pic

Moving right along it's time for the eighth installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is called Tumbling Blocks. Looks very difficult to make doesn't it? It wasn't that bad to make after all. A pleasant surprise :^)

Remember if you want to enter my giveaway leave a comment on this post here. I'll be posting the winner tomorrow (Sunday) night.
Good luck everyone! Until next time...

7 comments:

Searchfamilies said...

A great sampler, very nice
Hugs Janice

Crispy said...

Love tumbling blocks. Those inset seams make many a machine piecer go running to the hills though LOL.

Crispy

Pat said...

Yes...it does look very difficult and looks like it has a lot of Y seams...UGH!!!

vivian said...

I've always loved tumbling block quilts-one day I will do one!

Joyce said...

Gotta love an easy pattern that looks complex. Kaleidoscope quilts are a bit like that.

Myra said...

I've got that one in my UFO sampler bag... Must think on finishing that one! 8-)
6 more sleeps!

Allie said...

Very pretty - and yes, it looks complicated, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails