Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Sampler Pic

It's time for the seventh installment of the Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the very beginning.
This hand pieced block is called Pinwheel. Reminds me of the pinwheels I used to play with when I was a little girl :^)

Remember my mascots B1 and B2 also known as Bananas in Pyjamas? I caught them whispering to each other this morning
and I heard them say that word,
you know what word we all love to hear,
wait for it,
GIVEAWAY
Stay tuned! Until next time...

10 comments:

Myra said...

All your Saturday Sampler photos keep reminding me that I have sampler blocks hiding in the room somewhere... they are wanting my attention soon, I know!!!

A giveaway!?! Oh I look forward to that! 8-)

Have a great weekend K!

Pat said...

OOOOOOO...Bananas......I love what you were whispering!!! That's a nice pinwheel block, too!!!

Unknown said...

Seems everyone is doing pinwheels lately! It is very cute, though not as cute as Bananas in Pajamas

Allie said...

Love that block too! Seems I saw an article on making real fabric pinwheels in an old Mary Englebriet magazine. One of these years I'll have to look for it. Love your little bananas, lol!

Julie said...

Ooo goody a giveaway. Now if those two cheeky banana's have anything to do with it, it will be a bundle of blue and white striped fabrics won't it!!!!

Crispy said...

Such wise little bananas, they know we all love giveaways :0)

Crispy

Micki said...

I love your block! You did a great job!
Micki

Jossie said...

Beautiful sampler block again. You are doing so well.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I love your mascots - TOO CUTE! And they're giving Bananas in Pajamas -- even better!

Michelle said...

I love your mascots too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails