Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Sampler Pic

It's time for the sixth block of my Saturday Sampler series. Check back here for the first installment if you want to read it from the beginning.This hand pieced block is called 'Moon Over the Mountain'. It speaks for itself!
Yesterday afternoon it was cool outside, just above freezing (1 C or 34F) and cloudy. It was rainy/sleet/snowy out and it was coming down almost horizontally! At about 3 pm this is what part of my backyard looked like...and then here's what part of my backyard looked like this morning about 11 am... I'm not happy at all!
We have a solid 5 months of winter and this is way too soon!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
No more snow until November, okay Mother Nature?
Back to working on my Gobble Gobble projects. Until next time...

6 comments:

Julie said...

I can't believe you all have snow falling again. It seems too soon. Just last week our ski slopes received a fall of snow too. It can't be snowing both sides of the world at the same time can it ???

Allie said...

I love that block - this quilt is so pretty!
But....but...SNOW??????????????? ACK!

Rachel said...

I totally agree. We have snow here, too. It's been here since Thursday and I'm already sick of it. It's going to be a very looooonnnnggg winter!

So... are all these quilt blocks going in one quilt? I'm intrigued!

Anonymous said...

Oooooo snow...sorry but it is just way too early to deal with that cold stuff. :-)

Crispy said...

Great block!! It's snowing here again this morning, I guess it's time to get the snow shovels into the house...sigh.

Crispy

Myra said...

I agree! No more snow till November Mother Nature... please....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails