Monday, November 3, 2008

Many Hands Blankies

My good friend Myra posted about this video on YouTube about quilt designers Weeks Ringle and Bill Kerr and a project called Many Hands Blankies. A great thing for some special needs people. Click here to view the video, you won't be sorry....enjoy! Thanks to Myra for spreading the word :^)

Here's another snowman that I've started; poor guy doesn't have any arms, mittens or a scarf! That's it for today. Until next time .......

8 comments:

Cathy said...

Very sad snowman....I would love to see all your snowmen together...is it a special snowman quilt?? Which pattern is it?? I am keen to make a snowman quilt myself one day!! Cathyx

Gina said...

He does look a bit naked and cold. LOl

Love and hugs gina xxx

Joyce said...

You are getting quite a collection of snowmen. Very cute.

Myra said...

This must be the slim one of the bunch! 8-)
I love, love, love the background fabric on this one! Awesome!
Wasn't that a neat you-tube video! Very productive... 8-)
Happy stitchings!

QuiltNut Creations said...

he is very cut though!

Kate said...

Your snowmen are coming along really well!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

QGB..I love your snowmen...

em's scrapbag said...

I still like your little snowman. I'm sure he will be patient while he waits for the rest of his attire.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails