Each part will be put up on the 15th of the month. Part 1 was just posted a few days ago. Take a look, it might be fun!Here's a pic of a table-topper quilt I won when I attended Quilt Canada 2002 in Edmonton, AB. There were table-toppers on all the tables at the big finale banquet and one person at each table was a winner and that included me!
Things are crazy around here with colds/flus making the rounds (thankfully I'm better) through the family and also I'm trying to get ready for the quilt retreat this weekend. 2 more sleeps! Will be off Friday afternoon to drive out to the location and back home late Sunday afternoon. 48 hours of sewing, laughter, and not having to cook or do housework, YAY! I have 3 projects to work on, you need variety when you attend a retreat you know!
Until next time .......
5 comments:
Have fun at your retreat!
Woohoo!!! 2 more sleeps indeed!!! I still haven't figured out what I am bringing to work on...nor have I packed anything! Yikes! Best get to it today! 8-)
Love the table topper. And have way tooo much fun at your retreat!
lucky you, have a great time - i'm sure you will!!!
xx
thanks, just what I need a new BOm to play with. I think I'll stitch mine as redwork rather than applique it.
Enjoy your retreat
Love and hugs Gina xxx
Post a Comment