Here's a Halloween wallhanging that C made, I just love how the pumpkins have such dfferent faces...
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Show and Tell
Tonight was our weekly quilt get-together. There was a lot of chatter about the retreat that a lot of us are going to which is from Nov 21-23. Anyhow, here are the show and tell pics!
Here's a Halloween wallhanging that C made, I just love how the pumpkins have such dfferent faces...
Here are 36 charm squares that J had up on her little design wall. She was busy sewing them together and then somehow it becomes an envelope type of purse. Hopefully next time I see her she'll have the bag done and I can post the pic :^)
Here's a table runner that D was working on, it's getting her into the Christmas mood!
Here's a purse made by A and modeled by P, I love how it turned out.
Here's a quilt that P has finally finished! Frequently we'd see her bring this along to our Wed nights and bit by bit, in between visiting of course :^)), P would stitch on this piece and now she's thrilled it's done! It's very pretty and the green/red fabric she's used is perfect.
That's it for today, hope you enjoyed the show and tell! Until next time .......
Here's a Halloween wallhanging that C made, I just love how the pumpkins have such dfferent faces...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love seeing the show and tells. There are some talented quilters at your group
Love and hugs Gina xxx
oooh the Christmas candles wallhanging is GORGEOUS!!
Doncha just love show and tell!!!
I really like the quilt shown in your blog header!
The candle piece your friend has made is really attractive. Do you know if she used reverse applique?
Also, the little pumpkin quilt is adorable......I like fall quilts.
wonderful show & tell:) I love that Christmas applique. It is nice to have a group of ladies that you meet with and share a common bond:)
There was indeed alot of chatter about our upcoming retreat hey!?!
Love Pg's candles and Dl's Christmas creation hey!!!
I only have one S&T from today. Only 5 gals came out...
great projects! i have that christmas candle wallhanging pattern-i'm scared of it lol!
Post a Comment