to your blog. How kewl is that! Clare's own blog can be found here. Until next time .......
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Red & White
A special quilter named Clare from France has a blog called Quilts 4 Leukaemia where 8.5 inch (unfinished) red and white blocks are made into quilts for children with leukemia. The blog can be found here. Here's a block like the one I sent to Clare recently (a paper-pieced mug).
Once your blocks are done you can email Clare and she'll send you the snail mail address where the block can be sent. Then once Clare has received them you can add this
to your blog. How kewl is that! Clare's own blog can be found here. Until next time .......
to your blog. How kewl is that! Clare's own blog can be found here. Until next time .......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've made quite a number of blocks for Clare. She's doing a good thing there.
Good for you K! 8-)
4 days!!!
See you Wednesday!
Thanks for the heads up. What a great cause.
What a great cause! I love the mug block!
Post a Comment