Friday, November 21, 2008

Quilt Retreat Time

The big day has finally arrived! My stuff is all packed up and I'm ready for my ride to pick me up. So on that note I say SEE YA and I'll be back with my report on the quilt retreat most likely on Monday.
Until next time.......

7 comments:

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Have a great time on your retreat!! Can't wait to see photos and read the stories!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Kate said...

Have fun!

Leanne said...

Have a wonderful time and don't be like me and talk toooo much. I never seem to finish anything on a quilting weekend.

Gina said...

Have a safe trip.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

wonderwoman said...

am well envious = have a lovely time!¬

xxx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I bet you are having the best time, can't wait to see what sort of things you made.....

Wendy said...

I hope you had a great time. I can't wait to see what you did while away.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails