Thursday, November 6, 2008

Convergence, Pics & Giveaway

Remember my Convergence quilt that I talked about last here in this post? Well I figured it was time to take a short break from my snowmen and add the borders to this quilt top.

So, are you ready? Ta-daaa! Here is the finished Convergence quilt top! Click on the pic for a closer look at the batik print that I used for the outer border.I'm so happy that I finally tackled these borders. The quilt was on my design wall calling out to me to finish it while I've been busy with the snowmen. Now it can be added to my other list otherwise known as the "To Be Quilted" list.

I then I checked how much thread was left on my spool and this is what I saw.......phew! I'm glad I didn't run out of thread sewing on the borders!Last night was our weekly Wednesday night quilt get-together. If you want to see Show & Tell
you have to go over to Myra's blog here to see the pics. My pics didn't turn out :^((

Hurry on over to Christine's blog here, she's celebrating her one year anniversary since she started blogging. She's got a lovely blog to look at so check it out!
Until next time .......

8 comments:

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Oh so lucky you didn't run out of thread. Your quilt looks great. Its nice to have another finished and on the to be quilted pile. The only thing is the TBQ pile start to get to big. Mine is?????????lol

Julie said...

Quilt looks fab. Phew! on the cotton not running out.

Margaret said...

Congratulations for a bright quilt of your own design. It is very bright compared with snowmen

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Gorgeous quilt. Lucky you checked the thread. Love the changes with the blog. Andrea:)

Joyce said...

Don't you love it when you run out of thread just after you finished rather than just before! Doesn't usually happen that way. Love the quilt.

Ruth's Place said...

The Convergence quilt is lovely!!!

Gina said...

The convergence quilt is gorgeous. The borders work really well on it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Micki said...

Your finished quilt is so lovely! It really had so much depth and dimension...Great Job!
Micki

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails