Friday, November 7, 2008

Yuck!

This is what I saw in part of my back yard this morning when my kids were leaving the house to go to school ....... and all this happened just last night. Sigh. I'm SO not ready for winter but then every year I say that, LOL. Perfect day for sewing right? Yes but I have to go out for groceries and other errands today, no way around that unfortunately. Maybe this afternoon I can make it to the sewing room. Cross your fingers for me! Off to go sulk now about how much I hate our long winter.......
Until next time .......

7 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh my gosh..I thought we had snow early...but this is ... so sorry for you...ours have melted away... but guess it will come and stay the next time...
Love your snowmanquilt..it is gorgeous!!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Oh it looks so cold. We had rain yesterday and then it suppose to get back up around 30.c tomorrow. I dont know what its like having snow. We have a frost and we think we will get frost bite. I will think of you nest time we get a frost(if I remember). It shouldn't be here until next May/June. Happy stitching.

The Demanding Doll said...

Better snow than the 6 months of long hot 110 plus summers we get. I always say when it's cold you can bundle up and be warm outside but when it's hot you can be butt naked outside and you're still hot!

Your snowmen are darling. How big will the quilt be? Have you ever seen an AZ snowman? It's just a hat and a carrot in a puddle of water. :) Got room for him on your quilt?

The Demanding Doll said...

p.s. Are you machine or hand appliqueing? I see it is 60" square. Their picture is very fuzzy on the website.

Myra said...

I don't know about you, but I have been sooooo chilled today in the house. Have the temp set for 2 degrees higher than this last month yet too!!! Brrrrrr.......

Gina said...

Sorry but I love the snow. We don't get much over here and it's normally gone before I have a chance to enjoy it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

OMG QGB!!! i would have a fit! We are still at 65 degrees on cape cod. I DO love that snowman quilt though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails