Today I finished off some flying geese trees that are connector blocks

and also finished off the snowman trio, aren't they cute?

The flying geese units gave me a lot of trouble today because the feed dogs on my sewing machine wanted to eat the fabric. Ugh! I hate when that happens and it did several times today. But they're done and that's all that matters! Until next time .......
6 comments:
The snowmen trio is great, a bit of a shame about the feed dogs on the machine. I hope it didn't upset the sewing too much.
That's so annoying when the feed dogs do that. They turned out fine though.
Looking good Kh!!!
I find that if you use a leader to guide your piecing through as you sew that there seems to be a little less problems with the feed dogs, and placing those fussy tips right at the needle helps also...
Just my 2-cents worth... 8-)
Happy stitchings!
I do use leaders though......
Hi and thanks for visiting my blog :-)
I've had a look at your snowmen and other wintery creatures - they're adorable!
Your blocks look great even with the feed dog problems. Sometimes I have to just walk away and it's better when I start again.
Post a Comment