Friday, November 14, 2008

Mail Goodness

My monthly package from the Fat Quarter Shop arrived; fat quarters of the Moda line Recipe for Friendship by Mary Engelbreit. It's just too cute! Click on the pic for a closer look. Now what should I do with them, hmmm .....I did want to try making a disappearing 9 patch or I could make a bag or I could make.....the possibilities are endless :^)
Until next time.......

8 comments:

Myra said...

Ooooo..... mailbox goodies!!! 8-)

Kate said...

It's so nice getting things in the mail, even if you had to pay for them! Look forward to seeing what you do with these gorgeous prints.

Sipiweske Quilts said...

I'm watching to see what you're going to do. All I've decided so far with my little stack is that I would need borders - I ordered two prints from the The Fabric Depot yesterday - 35% off (until the 15th). Hope I'm not too shocked when the VISA comes - I did my conversion thing and have a pretty good idea how much it's going to be. I also ordered border fabric for four other quilts so it totaled out to 15 yards. Should be a nice parcel! Fig and Plum is the December fat 1/4 pkg. so I even ordered border fabric for that - sight unseen. Have fun! - Marlene

Joyce said...

Half the fun of new fabrics is deciding what to do with them! Have fun with the endless possibilities.

Anonymous said...

Those are great fabrics! I could picture so many things, it will be nice to see what you do with them!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Great fabrics!! :-) Since my kitchen is getting 'red'-er every time I buy something ~ :-) I would make an apron, tablecloth, runner, etc. ;-) It'll be fun to see what you do! :-))

Bec said...

They are so lovely aren't they! Love these fabrics.....
Looking forward to seeing what you do with yours, I have some ideas of what to do with mine but nothing concrete. Love reading your posts, I just haven't been around much lately to read blogs or send emails much.
Bec xxx

Pam said...

I get the monthly Moda fat quarters from the Fat Quarter Shop as well. I just love the them!! I am going to use this month to make new oven mitts - I think. I have a great little pattern that calls for about 3 or 4 different fabric and I think these one would be perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails