Sunday, November 30, 2008

BOM Block #3

Hardly any sewing has been done this week since coming home from the quilt retreat last Sunday but I did manage to finish off block #3 of the Designer BOM from Fat Quarter Shop featuring Moda's Peace on Earth fabric...
I'm really liking how these are turning out. I have 3 more to do and then I'll be caught up!
Until next time .......

17 comments:

Joyce said...

I have offered to make a quilt for my SIL and the one I have chosen has blocks very similar to this one, alternating with some star blocks. We are going to go to Grand Forks to get some fabric in a couple of weeks.

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Love that block!! I also love the fabrics you chose!!!

Kate said...

Looking great; your corners/points are so perfect! I always seem to lose the points of my triangles...

Julia said...

Love this block!
Love the colours and fabric..
Hugs

Myra said...

Looking good Kh! Looking good! 8-)
I'm hoping to get into my sewing room tomorrow.
Happy stitchings!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

That looks like the Peace on Earth fabric line . . . very nice! The blocks are coming along great and I'm sure the finished quilt will be one to treasure - I love those colors. Maybe you can bring it for coffee someday. - Marlene

em's scrapbag said...

The block is stunning. I lvoe the fabrics you are using.

wonderwoman said...

that block looks lovely and the colours are just gorgeous - it also looks very neat which mine never are no matter how i try!!
xx

Wendy said...

I love that block and the fabric too. I did that same block in my Lori Smith quilt and loved doing it.

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Nice block you have just made. Coming along nicely. :)

Micki said...

I love the project that you are doing! Great Job!
You have been tagged, after I was tagged by Dzintra.
Micki

Anonymous said...

I love the bloch too, and the fabrics are great! Is this quilt for you?

Anonymous said...

Just looked at your slide show. I really like the Pineapple Perfection and the Mystery Stars! The PP quilt must have taken a long time to make; looks so detailed.

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Hi,I have just tagged you I hope that you will join in the fun if you have time. :)Andrea

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Hi,I have just tagged you I hope that you will join in the fun if you have time. :)Andrea

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your block looks grat QGB, I must get back to mine as well, you have inspired me...thankyou.

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Love your BOM Blocks!!! Keep up the great work, love the colors by the way. Hugs, Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails