Friday, November 7, 2008

Blizzard Bunch

I decided to layout on my design wall how my snowmen blocks look from the Blizzard Bunch pattern by Pearl Louise Designs and this is how it looks...Looking good I think. Click on the pic for a closer look. Yes there are some holes left to fill but not that many :^)

Then comes 2 borders, a narrow gold one and a wider dark blue one. Maybe this will get done before the end of the year? Well, we'll see! Until next time .......

10 comments:

wonderwoman said...

i just love it - and how nice to have space to have a quilt design wall - lucky you - mine usually gets laid on the floor!!!

xx

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Your snowman quilt is really coming along. Well done. You will have it finished by xmas

Cathy said...

I love your snowman quilt...beautiful! Im sure you can make it by Christmas...sure you can do it in 6 and a bit weeks!!Cathyx

Myra said...

Looking good Kh!!! Very good! 8-)

Kate said...

Looking good! Not long to go now.

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Hey I thought I would visit your blog too!! Thanks for visiting mine!
I just love your Snowman quilt you are working on!!! I ADORE snowmen!!!

Gina said...

I'm drooling over this one. I'm going to have to find the pattern for it and do it myself. Unless of course you want to send me the finished quilt. LOL

love and hugs Gina xxx

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

What can I say just brilliant love the quilt can't wait to see the finished item.....Andrea:)

Sara said...

I love the snowman quilt - I am definately going to have to hunt up that pattern!!! It would look great with the rest of my snowman collection!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

I love it as well....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails