Sunday, November 9, 2008

Alive barely.....

Just a note to say I'm alive but achey, feverish and dizzy, yuck! Tried to catch up on blog reading and email and my eyes just don't focus! So if you're expecting an email from me or something I'm afraid you'll just have to wait until the stupid dizziness goes away.
In case you missed Friday's post here's a pic of the backyard with the snow, and it's snowed even more since then, sigh.......Off to go stare at the TV now.....
Until next time .....

12 comments:

Myra said...

Are you a sicky Kh? 8-(
DS and his GF sick around here this week. She for the last month though...
Those nasty November germs making their way around... I hope you are feeling better soon!!!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

Your poor thing. I hope you get better soon.

Anonymous said...

I hope you are better soon QGB!

Joyce said...

Get well soon!

Gari in AL said...

Just found your blog but completely sympathize with being sick. I am in the South where the "crud" is also living. Oh, and I love the quilt you just put borders on.

QuiltNut Creations said...

feel better soon! and i'll take some of that snow :D

Cathy said...

Oh you poor sick thing!! Hope you are feeling better soon....find a few good chick flicks and relax!!

Sipiweske Quilts said...

Hope you're feeling better today . . . sucks to be sick on the weekend. Your snowman quilt is coming along great. Take care of yourself. - Marlene

quilterpolly said...

get lots of rest;) sleep and rest everything else can wait till you are better:)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

QGB sorry to hear you are not feeling so good...hope you are feeling better soon, maybe I should send you some of our sunshine...

Kate said...

Take it easy; plenty of rest, and keep your fluids up! Hope you are on the mend soon!

Gina said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Keep warm

Love and hugs Gina xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails