Friday, October 30, 2009

Quilt Retreat Time!

I'm packed and I'm ready to go to the quilt retreat. I'm so excited :^) I'm just waiting for my ride to get here and then we're off! I've got my sewing machine, projects, sleeping bag, purse and clothes all packed. We've got about a 45 minute drive to the retreat place which is located in a small town. I'm planning on taking a ton of pics so I can share them with you!
Until next time...

8 comments:

Gina said...

Have a great time.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh have a great time!! Lucky girl :o)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Have a fun-tastic time!! :-))

joan said...

Have fun!

Lise said...

WOOHOO,,, have yourself a happy stitching time ... envious and looking forward in seeing your pics..

Dena said...

I hope you have a wonderful time with your friends and get lots of quilting done.

Crispy said...

I'm probably late in saying this but have a wonderful time Katherine!! You look like you are packed for a month ROFL.

Crispy

Allie said...

Have a wonderful time!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails