Friday, October 9, 2009

Quilt Festival Fall 2009

Today's the day! Quilt Festival-Fall 2009 begins. This fantastic idea is hosted by Amy of Park City Girl.



Here's my entry, Hunter's Star

Enjoy the quilt show! Until next time...

25 comments:

Rose Marie said...

A great quilt ... love the colours you chose!

Dee said...

Wow! This is a beautiful and visually stunning quilt. Thanks for sharing it!

Myra said...

Love that quilt! Isn't that the pattern that Yn is making these days?

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Oh I love the green! This quilt is on mt to-do list! ;)

Crispy said...

Oooo good choice, it's one of my favorites that you have made :0)

Crispy

Michelle said...

Yes, it's a great quilt. I love the stars!

Anonymous said...

I wonderful entry...I love this one when I saw it before on your blog.

Terri Stegmiller said...

This is such a great pattern. Your quilt is lovely!

Anonymous said...

Love it...your colors are awesome too!

Micki said...

You chose wonderful colours for the quilt!
Lovely!
Micki

Pat said...

Glad to see this quilt again on your blog...it's a terrific one!

stitchinpenny said...

Subtle coloration makes the piecing so much more visible. Great quilt

Jocelyn said...

Love this quilt! Great pattern and lovely fabric choices.

Unknown said...

I love the colours in this one. Really very nice.

Allie said...

Gorgeous - that looks so complicated, you did a beautiful job!

Sara said...

Pretty quilt - the colors are beautiful. Batiks, right?

Trudi said...

What a great quilt! Another on my 'to do' list! Thanks for sharing with us :o)

Rhondi said...

I love that pattern. You did a great job on it!

Rene' said...

What a gorgeous pattern!!! Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

Lovely Hunter's star. Your colors are just perfect. Just enough quilting to accent but not take over. Love it.

SewCalGal said...

Absolutely beautiful quilt. Thanks for participating in the Blogger's Quilt Festival.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Ariane said...

I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Roslyn said...

Nice Hunter's Star, I made a lone Star once but haven't tried this one.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. It's been a pattern I've wanted to try for some time but haven't started...perhaps I should say thankfully as I already have too many projects. Fantastic work!

em's scrapbag said...

This is stunning! I love this patten.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails