Friday, October 2, 2009

More ISQSC Pics

Here are some more pics from the quilt show last weekend in Fargo ND.Remember to click on the pics to enlarge them to get a better look.
The next 2 quilts were part of a challenge. The quilter got a CD with one song on it and had to make a quilt interpreting the song. The first quilt won the challenge. You MUST click on this pic to fully appreciate this quilt. The song for this quilt was Ricky Martin's "Raza De Mil Colores"
This last quilt was made by one of the national instructors, Mickey Depre. Hope you enjoyed the pics! Until next time...

9 comments:

Pat said...

I've really enjoyed the quilt show on your blog!!! This post, I absolutely LOVED the one called Joys of Spring. Was that done in wools??? I clicked on it and can't tell for sure, but I'm thinking maybe it was. All the applique looks so great on the black background!!! I was also fascinated by the second quilt with the curvy blocks.....so unique!!!

Crispy said...

Thank you for all the wonderful eye candy this morning!! As I was looking through all the photos, it seems that applique won most of the ribbons.

Crispy

Comfort Cove Designs said...

WOW!!! how can you possibly pick a favourite one when they are all so pretty!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Lynda said...

Thanks for the quilt show. You were right, I needed to click on the picture of the quilt with all the faces on it to fully appreciate it. Wow!

Michelle said...

I never get tired of looking at quilts! They all are so beautiful. I appreciate you sharing the pictures because I don't have the opportunity to go to shows...so Thank You.

Myra said...

Awesome photos! Lots of inspiration... 8-)

joan said...

Those quilts are beautiful. Looking forward to the October projects you are going to pick for the CGQC.

Allie said...

Wow - GREAT pics!!!!! I love that one with all the faces.

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails