The mailman brought me mail goodies today, woot! A little while back I was one of 2 winners of Caroline's giveaway at her blog The Contented Quilter. You should see her new studio, the pics of it are wonderful :^) Anyway here's what was in the parcel...
Fig and Plum charm pack
a Teddy Bear pin cushion (I think I'll put him on a shelf and admire him)
who needs a name,
and this lovely card!, all the way from England to me in Canada! Thanks Caroline!
My package my the Quilt Shoppe finally arrived. Woot! Postmarked Oct 8th in California, it arrived to my house here in Canada Oct 22nd; it took 14 days to get here???
I'm still working on the September Schnibbles which is coming along nicely. Could I get both tops completed before I leave on my quilt retreat on the 30th, in 8 days time? Tune in and find out, alright? Nothing like a deadline and a challenge, LOL
Remember if you want to enter my giveaway leave a comment on this post here. Until next time...
11 comments:
Go girl go! Let's do this together. Don't let that old Grinch get you. We can make it to the finish line! Keep that needle going up and down.
Isn't it great waiting weeks for things to clear customs?? I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get mine by the end of the month let alone get it sewn.
You can do it!! Congrat's on your win. Looks like lots of fun! :-)
You should be given extra long months if you have to wait so long to get the package!! Love the win!! Great Stuff!!! You could put the bear in striped pajamas and he can be Brother Bear in Striped Pajamas :0)
Crispy
ooo, lovely goodies!! the way our postal system is going at the moment it can weeks just to get a parcel delivered in this country!!!
xxxx
Congrats on your lovely win! That teddy is darling.
8 days, hm? Give it a go, you might be able to do it!
Yes...a really GREAT mail day for you!!! I think you can get both of those done before the retreat.
oooh, more goodies! Good luck with your Schnibbles! Mail seems to be very slow everywhere lately...
What a great win K! Art to Heart! Love those patterns... 8-)
You'll have to bring those fabrics and pattern to show us on Wednesday...
14 days to get that pkg!?! Snail mail really fits here.... I got a pkg to Australia in 6 days once!!!
What a nice prize!! I LOVE Nancy Halvorsen and do have that book. I made a wall hanging out of a fig n plum charm pack as well :-)
Love your goodies! Can't wait to see what you do with some of that fabric . . . Christmas gifts? Really liking those Schnibbles patterns and hope you meet your self-imposed deadline - be sure to show us your finished projects. - Marlene
Post a Comment