Monday, October 5, 2009

Goal for October

It's time to say what I'm going to accomplish for the month of October for and I want to finish the 4th block of the Fat Quarter Shop Designer Mystery BOM #2 and also my September Schnibbles project. Unfortunately my package in the mail did not arrive at my house until Friday October 2nd so there was no way I could get it done for the end of September. So I'll think I'll get the top done this month.
I think I'd also like to finish putting together this quilt. It just needs it's borders to be added and then quilting it and binding it. It'll be ready for next Spring, right? It's called Daffodils and it's from a 2001 issue of Quiltmaker magazine.
Oh yeah, there's also the quilt along that's starting and I have to pick out fabric for it.
All this to get done this month before the quilt retreat I'm attending starting on the 30th. Hmmmm, what on earth am I going to work on at that retreat? Something else to think about!
Until next time...

12 comments:

Carol said...

Great projects! I'm cheering you on!

Pat said...

You've set yourself a lot of goals there!!! Good luck with them.

joan said...

Absolutely gorgeous projects!
Looking forward to seeing them all finish and about your retreat. Now that sounds interesting!
Happy sewing:)

Micki said...

Boy, you are going to be a busy girl. Enjoy all of your projects!
Micki

Crispy said...

LOL I don't think you will have any lack of projects to do while at retreat. Cute daffodil project. What is the Half Pint sew along?

Crispy

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sounds like some fun quilting for you this month! Happy Stitchin'! :-)

Allie said...

Great projects!!!! And oh boy a retreat - lucky you!

Dianne said...

Sounds like you will have very little time to get into mischief??? (grin)

Jossie said...

Good luck QGB! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Michelle said...

I love the Daffodils!!! Can't wait to see it and your other projects done!

Willow Grove - Kez said...

I think you will have plenty organised for your retreat. I try and have goals and I get to side tracked. Good luck

Myra said...

Wow! You have been a busy gal haven't you K!?! Good for you! 8-)

I am just so shocked that the retreat is around the corner... It kind of snuck up on me this past month!!! What will I work on!!!? First I must get the menu sorted for it, then decide what to bring...

Hope all is well and healthy in your house! 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails