Yay! I did it! It's finished! Today I stitched the January block from Ellie's Country Calender quilt. I just love snowmen; isn't this one adorable??
Click on the pic to see the snowflake fabric I used for the background. I also made the borders/sashing 1 inch finished instead of Ellie's 1/2 inch finished.

I wonder what the February block will be? Can't wait to find out. Until next time .......
13 comments:
Wonderful, He is so cute well done.
Yummy very yummy indeed. Great job I can't wait till next month either to see what you make. You sure have been very busy.
Awww, hes so cute.
I LOVE it and your background fabric is JUST RIGHT!!!
Your snowman is adorable! We're such suckers for those cuties, aren't we? I've looked at this BOM, but already have two on the go, so I'm just going to have to watch your progress - all's lookin' good so far. - Marlene
Frosty comes alive! 8-)
Great fabric choices, and great job K!!! 8-)
Have a good weekend!
Happy stitchings!
My you are speedy! :-) He is very cute!
Happy Stitchin'!
he's very cute - well done for finishing in time, i'm always behind with these things - too many ufos!
xx
He's adorable! I love the background fabric. It's perfect! We Canadian girls sure know how to make the best of all this snow, eh? Just make SNOWMEN!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
its great, I love it. I am still trying to decide if I want to do that challenge. Its been crazy busy here so I am not sure I want to join another one!
QGB ...your block looks fantastic, how cute are these little fellow, I really enjoyed doing mine as well...
I love this cute little guy. I really should find a way to squeeze him into my schedule. Yours turned out so fun.
Very cute! Love your snowflake fabric too!! Cathy
Post a Comment