Saturday, January 3, 2009

BOM

Want to see something really adorable? Check out this free BOM offered at Ellie's blog here. There are instructions in Dutch and English. I just love the January block. You know me and snowmen; I just love 'em! Off to print January's instructions .......
Until next time .......

8 comments:

Comfort Cove Designs said...

oooh I have been wanting to do a BOM this year!! I like snowmen too.. I think I just might have to do this BOM too!

Gina said...

Love it. I think I'll join you on this one aswell.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

wonderwoman said...

he is soo cute - may have to add to my todo list!

xxxx

em's scrapbag said...

What a fun frosty fellow. BOM sounds fun. Happy New Year!

Cathy said...

Thank you for the link...now I have 7 BOM at various stages of beginning! How could I resist a snowman though, he is so cute!
Cathy

QuiltNut Creations said...

love them! going to have to add this to my to-do list too lol

Myra said...

Thanks for the info and link K! 8-)

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Very cute!~ thanks!! I share your love of snowmen! ;-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails