I finished block #4 today from Fat Quarter Shop's Designer Mystery of the Month BOM. I really like how it looks. Now I have 4 more to do to catch up.......

Hoping to start Ellie's Country Calender BOM tonight and stitch up the January block. Until next time .......
5 comments:
You go girl with your BOM!!!
Starting something new again!!! lol... 8-)
Well, you are ahead of me with anything you do!!! Today all I worked on is my hexagon quilt... 8-(
Hi,
You have certainly been busy while I was away. The BOM's look great.Can't wait to see the next one.
Very nice-looking block!
I am hoping to pull my fabrics this weekend for the Country Calendar BOM. I am going to applique mine!!
Thanks for the reminder! I have been so caught up at work I haven't been thinking of the more priority things!!! hee heee!!!
I'm going to go print that pattern now!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
I love seeing the blocks from this BOM, they look great! Cant wait to see how it finishes up.
Post a Comment