Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blizzard Bunch Progress

I'm making progress with my Blizzard Bunch BOM. Take a look at these pics:
As you can see the quilt top is in 4 sections now. See the triangle unit at the top of the last pic, (gold, light green and dark green) just to the left of the snowman with the broom? I'm going to do a tutorial on how to make that unit later on this week. Stay tuned! Until next time .......

11 comments:

Myra said...

Looking goo Kh! Looking good! 8-)
See you tonight, and make sure you bring your blizzard along! 8-)

Gina said...

I think it looks great. can't wait to see it all together

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Comfort Cove Designs said...

ooh it's looking FANTASTIC!!!!

Pat said...

This is SO cute.....I, too, can't wait to see it done!!!

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

Oh gosh that is going to look brilliant when it is all pieced together. Awaiting for your tutorial....

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

It looks wonderful.... cant' wait to see it all together.

wonderwoman said...

it looks really good!
x

Jossie said...

It's a real cute quilt to be. Is this also a BOM?

InfinityQuilter/Knitter said...

You're making wonderful progress. I still have to finish the Hot Chocolate BOM which was the year before the Blizzard Bunch BOM. Yikes!

rachel griffith said...

SUPER cute!!!

and i was SO happy when i got to your page and dave matthews started playing!!!
seriously.
:O)

Lise said...

Looks sooo cute,,,love it.. can't wait to see all together..you've done good ... happy stitching

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails