I like that. Does it keep your hands cool?? I have made some out of material and batting, I used a cardboard from a coffee (starbucks??) and just made one out of fabrics and velco. Looks like it would work and now that I am thinking of it, I should go put in my car for those coffee's on the way home that I sometimes buy...
I like the idea of a knitted one though!!! Did you follow a pattern or just wing it???
6 comments:
What a fantastic idea QGB..
Cheery and very bananaish, how about a hot banana smoothie eh!
Hot coffee burn protection!! LOL!! Cute!
Do you always put your cup on your keyboard? ;)
How cute. I wish I knew how to knit.
bananacolour! Great!!
I'm knitting too..I think it's a bug: lots of knitting going on in blogland :)
I like that. Does it keep your hands cool?? I have made some out of material and batting, I used a cardboard from a coffee (starbucks??) and just made one out of fabrics and velco. Looks like it would work and now that I am thinking of it, I should go put in my car for those coffee's on the way home that I sometimes buy...
I like the idea of a knitted one though!!! Did you follow a pattern or just wing it???
Post a Comment