Glad to see you've started QGB.Tell friend Myra that it's not a race and you don't have to keep up to me.It's all about having fun and that's what Bonnie's mysteries are all about. Keep on pulling out the fabric.
I didn't have any precut strips of black. Not too many black fabrics either, so thank goodness for a few black shirts from thrift shops! LOVE the quilt shown in your header. Can you give me any info on the pattern you used? Happy searching :)
8 comments:
Hmmm...wonder what you're making...
Are you serious! I can't believe it! You're going to do the BH Mystery!?! Wow! All the power to you K!!! Ya best keep up with Pg!!! LOL.... wink...
Boy would I be in trouble, lol! This will be fun to see what it ends up looking like!
Glad to see you've started QGB.Tell friend Myra that it's not a race and you don't have to keep up to me.It's all about having fun and that's what Bonnie's mysteries are all about.
Keep on pulling out the fabric.
I didn't have any precut strips of black. Not too many black fabrics either, so thank goodness for a few black shirts from thrift shops!
LOVE the quilt shown in your header. Can you give me any info on the pattern you used?
Happy searching :)
Great start on the blacks, there's some pretties there.
I know it isn't a race. I'm just funning with ya Kh, Pg. Just funning. 8-)
So far so good!
Post a Comment