Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
AHha! proof P that I did work on the BH Mystery quilt :)
That one of Ls' looks like a quick and easy I will have to try sometime soon!! I need to make a baby quilt for TJ (and future grandchildren) to use when they are over for sleeps. Less for Mom & Dad to drag along... ;)
I like those pics too!! "Hopscotch" I am going to have to remember that one - it looks like fun one!! And the seals are wounderful!!!! Thanks again!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
AHha! proof P that I did work on the BH Mystery quilt :)
That one of Ls' looks like a quick and easy I will have to try sometime soon!! I need to make a baby quilt for TJ (and future grandchildren) to use when they are over for sleeps. Less for Mom & Dad to drag along... ;)
I like those pics too!! "Hopscotch" I am going to have to remember that one - it looks like fun one!! And the seals are wounderful!!!! Thanks again!!
Post a Comment