Friday, November 18, 2011

Orca Bay

Finally the day arrived!  For what you say?  the day that the first installment of
Bonnie Hunter's new Mystery called Orca Bay.  If you want to see the instructions click on the Orca to go to Bonnie's blog.  Last night at our guild meeting we were talking about this mystery and trying to speculate what the first clue would be (we were wrong, lol).  I wonder how many people out there in blogland have started this quilt? (besides you P!)  Until next time...

3 comments:

corina said...

I was almost convinced by M that I should try doing a mystery. Why not I said to myself. Orca bay? sounds fun! Then I read the 1st step. I think I'll just sit this one out! I'll happily sit in the bleachers and cheer you on!

Wonky Phyl said...

You are right , I'm in Orca Bay mode. Busy cutting and sewing.Hope you have started.

Brenda said...

I have it printed off, but will not be starting until next week!! but I am doing it - bought lots of red fabrics for it, so have to now!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails