Monday, November 7, 2011

Quilt Retreat Pics

Ready for some pics from the quilt retreat?  If you saw the bug jar quilt in my last post I knew you would all love to see a close up of one of the blocks.  This one was my favourite one, made me think of the game I played as a child called Barrel Full of Monkeys.  This quilt was made by one of our oldest members, S, who is 80+ years young and hasn't been quilting that long.
Next up is a pic of some Bargello placemats made by I
and then another set made by A.
More pics to come I promise!  Until next time...

3 comments:

em's scrapbag said...

Love the jar of monkeys.

Brenda said...

I love that jar of monkeys!!!
And bargello, oh, I LOVE that!!! Never thought of placemats though... probably because we never use them!!! Looks good. I would love to see more pics!!

Myra said...

Those place-mats are great hey!?! A good way to try a small Bargello...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails