Saturday, November 5, 2011

At the Retreat

AtWhile you are reading this post I"m away at a quilt retreat happily sewing away .
One of the projects I'm working on is this one, called The Jelly Roll 1600 Quilt.  My friend Corina introduced this concept at a workshop last weekend.  I have one to finish piecing and I want to piece another one!   Take a look here and be sure to watch the video!  
Until next time...

4 comments:

John'aLee said...

Okay...trying really hard to not be jealous! Have a great time!

Brenda said...

Thank you for the link. I think I already have it, but now, no searching because I wanted to show this to a friend!! I hope you are having a wounderful time this weekend and getting things done!!

Annemiek said...

I hope you're having a great time. The webpage from your link couldn't be opened, I'll try again later!
Have fun!!!

Rainbows in Wool said...

This quilt sounds like a riot. I don't have a jelly roll, but think I might make one by cutting strips from all the yardage I do have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails