I don't know if you all remember or not that I belong to a quilt group that meets on Wednesday evenings. Lucky for me (and you) there was some show and tell and I took some pics!
My friend P who made this quilt called it her garbage quilt. Silly woman! Yes the quilt does use up some of her leftover reds, greens and cream but it's gorgeous.
My friend P also made this quilt. Gorgeous colours in it. Traditional pattern (Drunkard's Path) and traditional quilting pattern (Baptist Fans) look amazing with these modern batik fabrics.
Lastly here's another quilt that my friend P made and the pattern is from our friend Myra's blog, a mystery QAL. Myra just posted the last installment just a few days ago. Tomorrow I will get back to posting more retreat pics. Until next time...
3 comments:
Sorry I missed the show & tell!
Oh my but all those quilts are gorgeous!!!!! I absoultly love every single one of them!!! Your friend P is a wounderful quilt maker - I don't think she cold make garbage if she tried!!!
I am really glad you got to your Wednesday night meeting and I am glad you took the time to share your pics with me!!! Thank-you!!!
Sorry I missed last night! I had 3 PJ days in a row, and just couldn't be bothered to change to make it out, but I will next week!!!
Pg is an awesome quilter, and creates beautiful quilts! 8-)
Post a Comment