Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thank You

Thank you all dear readers of my blog for helping and encouraging me  during my challenge to post on my blog for every day for the month of November.  I am pleased to say Mission Accomplished! I will continue to blog on a regular basis, but no promises that it will be everyday.  I enjoy composing short posts, instead of long-winded ones, lol.  Until next time...

5 comments:

Dee said...

I love seeing you have a new post! Keep it up! :o)

northernknitter said...

Well done K! Have a good weekend - will miss not having you as a roomie!!

Allie said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

Good job - and you actually had something to say every day! That's the biggest roadblock for me in blogging, the idea that I have nothing to share. Or at least nothing interesting. Who wants to hear me moan about my humongous marking pile every day? haha

Julie Fukuda said...

I think posting every day would be a huge undertaking. I can't imagine ever trying it! Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails