One of the pattern's that's popular right now is called Swoon by Camille Roskelley of Thimbleblossoms.
Here's a pic of it from FQS where it's for sale as a kit. Or you can look at the pattern here. My friend Kate of In Stitches is making one with Kate Spain's Central Park fabrics. It's so gorgeous! Go on, take a look her quilt is gonna be so pretty! Camille's quilt is done with the latest Moda fabric line she designed with her mum called Ruby. It's also pretty. And if you're wondering, no, I am not going to make this quilt at this moment but I might just have to buy the pattern. Just sayin'.
Until next time...

9 comments:
give in to Swoon. give in!! you won't regret it :)
Awww, thanks! Get the pattern; you wont regret it :-)
Very cool pattern, and an easy one to figure out too... ;)
It's an nice pattern :o)
That is a very pretty quilt!
You will not be disappointed! I'm Swoon struck too!
Thanks for showing this. One of my bee ladies is thinking of making this her block and I didn't know what it looked like. Now I do.
Great blog your friend has.....While visiting her ánd her shop I saw LOTS of great patterns *sigh* and not just the Swoon (which is awesome, I agree..*sigh again*)This just never ends, does it: one to be quilted, one (hm hm) half pieced, 20 in my mind!
Oh I succumbed to temptation and bought the kit. I'm usually not a lover of kits, but I'm hoping I love it so much that I'll make more Swoons in other fabrics.
Post a Comment