Guess what was posted earlier this morning?
Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville posted the fabric requirements for her next mystery called Orca Bay.
Just like this pic of an Orca, there will be blues, blacks, neutrals and also red in this quilt. The first clue will be posted on Friday November 18th. I'm very tempted I must admit. Off to go look at my fabric stash now! Until next time...

4 comments:
So there will be reds as Pg had thought... I shall be watching those in our group taking part in BH's mystery...
Oh, yes you must. These mysteries become very addicting and I can hardly wait to start.Our friend is off to Fargo to scope out fabric, lucky it was posted before she left.
Perfect!!! I won't be the only one tackeling this mystery!!!!
And and any fabrics I don't have, well, guess I will have to shop for them!!!
it's because of Bonnie, that I now know what 'cheddar' is (And if I would have thought about it more, uhmmm, I could have figured it out!!) And she also helped me with browns.... which I LOVE to have in my 'collection'!!
This will be fun, as 'reds' are not a big colour when I look at my fabrics....... Yup, off the the LQS!!
Fun, fun, fun!!!! I am actually going to book it in my date book!! Make commitment!!!
I love Bonnie's stuff.
Post a Comment