Quilting, Knitting, Family, Travel and whatever strikes my fancy
I am glad your home, safe and sound, or, as sound as you can be after a weekend of not sleeping and lots of playing going on!!! Rest now and fill us in later!! We will wait!!!!And again, I am glad you are home!!
Your bug jar quilt is so fun. Welcome home. Looking forward to seeing more.
Sw did a wonderful job of it... and all by herself! 8-)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I am glad your home, safe and sound, or, as sound as you can be after a weekend of not sleeping and lots of playing going on!!!
Rest now and fill us in later!! We will wait!!!!
And again, I am glad you are home!!
Your bug jar quilt is so fun. Welcome home. Looking forward to seeing more.
Sw did a wonderful job of it... and all by herself! 8-)
Post a Comment