Monday, September 21, 2009

September Finish!

Presenting my September finish for OPAM and
Charming Girls' Quilt Club,
Hunter's Star
Phew! I'm glad that's done.
It was from a workshop taken in Feb/04 and took until now for me to free motion quilt it with my Pfaff Hobby Grand Quilter and Next Generation Frame. Until next time...

27 comments:

Pat said...

WOW...it may have taken you a long time to complete it, but it looks terrific!!!

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful!

Carol said...

Very, very pretty! Great finish!!

Michelle said...

I am soooo trying not to be a hater! That is one pretty quilt, you did a great job!

2004? HEHEHEHE! I love it!

Rachel said...

It's beautiful - well worth the wait!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

QGB...great finish, love this one..

Crispy said...

Oh Katherine it's BEAUTIFUL!! Well Done!!

Crispy

Allie said...

That is a gorgeous quilt, well worth the wait!

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Congrat's on a finish! It looks great! I love green! :-)

Karen said...

A long time to the finish but worth the wait.

Wonky Phyl said...

Way to go.Looking forward to seeing it Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful...absolutely!!!

LeKaQuilt said...

Its a woundeful quilt! Congrat with a new finish :o)

Bec said...

It looks awesome! What a stunning quilt!
I can sympathise with you over having it taken so long though, what satisfaction you must have now looking at it!

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Wow!! it looks fabulous!!!! hey better late than never right!!!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Sinta Renee said...

I love your Hunter Star. I have always wanted to make one of those!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous quilt! I love the quilt lines, too! Nicely done!

Micki said...

You did such a lovely job on it!
Micki

Jossie said...

It is beautiful. It must be a great feeling to have the quilt finished.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

It's gorgeous, Katherine. I'm so proud of you for stepping out on the free motion quilting -- way to go! It's just very pretty!

CJ said...

The quilt is pretty. Looks very difficult though.

Ruth's Place said...

It's stunning!

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I am sooooo lacking behind in my OPAM plan. Since buying the house in March, moving, renovating, a trip to BC and then too hot in the summer to be inside quilting I fell behind.

BUT I did get back on the band wagon last night and completed a project!! whoooo hoooo!! I'll be posting it tonight on my blog!!

See you when you get back from your conference! I hope its a good one!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Anonymous said...

very pretty!!!

Carol said...

It's a great feeling to get a quilt done. Nice job!

Shakerwood said...

It certainly was worth the wait! It's beautiful!

Strlady said...

I've always wanted to make a Hunter's Star quilt. I saw one once in Red and Ivory and fell in love with the Xmas look. I like it in green too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails