Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday Sampler Pic

Last Saturday I posted the first pic of my very first Sampler Quilt.
If you missed the post, read it here
Here's the second block, Spools Remember this hand pieced quilt top is from early 1995 and you're supposed to ignore the basting stitches that you see, LOL
Until next time...

9 comments:

Pat said...

I like that spool block......thanks for showing it!

Micki said...

I always enjoy working on a sampler. Have fun with it!
Micki

Gina said...

I love sampler quilts.
the first quilts I made were hand pieced samplers aswell

Love and hugs GIna xxx

Dena said...

Just remember, we all started somewhere. I still have my first quilt hanging up... mistakes and all. LOL

Allie said...

Very pretty - looking forward to the next one!

Crispy said...

What basting stitches LOL As beginners, I think we have all done the spool block, I always loved the special effects of the block.

Crispy

LeKaQuilt said...

Thanks for sharing :o)

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great block QGB...

Myra said...

So, are you planning of finishing this one off K? Hand-quilting?
You've got soooo much on the go girl! lol! Good for you! 8-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails