The time has come! I'm leaving today to drive to Fargo ND to attend ISQSC. ISQSC stands for Indian Summer Quilt Show and Conference. This year is the 30th anniversary for them.
Lots of quilts to look at, vendors to buy from and a workshop. Oh yeah, I'll be taking my camera as well. But my laptop is staying home. I'll be back on Tuesday September 29th to catch up with all of you out there in blogland. Until next time...
Lots of quilts to look at, vendors to buy from and a workshop. Oh yeah, I'll be taking my camera as well. But my laptop is staying home. I'll be back on Tuesday September 29th to catch up with all of you out there in blogland. Until next time...
8 comments:
I wish I could bee there too :o) Have a good time, and take many photo - I'm looking foreward to see them next week !!!
Oh I'm green with envy!! Have a wonderful time Katherine!!
Crispy
It sounds wonderful! Have a great time - can't wait to see your photos. :)
Oh boy! Looking forward to seeing some fantastic quilts! Have a safe and fun trip.
I'm so jealous! I didn't know it was on or I might have tried to keep our weekend free. Maybe I could make it on Sunday. Hmmm....
Have fun!
Sounds like a good time...I LOVE Fargo, plus my sister lives there. I wish I was going with you! Have fun!!
I wish I was going with you!
Woohoo - have a wonderful time!!!!!!!
Post a Comment