Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tonight's the Night!

Tonight I'll be doing watching this tv show, along with my DD.It's called Glee.
If you watch the show it'll make you happy, guaranteed.
That's what happened when I saw the first episode when it first aired back in May. It made me happy :^)
Until next time...

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It looks like a cute show, I might have to tivo it.

blushing rose said...

I have to watch Bobby Flay competing with our local priest tonight ... lmk how it is. TTFN ~Marydon

Rachel said...

Love it! I had so much fun watching Glee with my daughter last week. We're looking forward to it tonight too!

Have fun!

em's scrapbag said...

Hope you enjoy your show. I'll have to look for it here.

Wendy said...

I really love the show, too. I saw it tonight and it was great. It always make me laugh out loud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails