It's the last Saturday of September already so that means it's time for the fourth installment of my Saturday Sampler. If you haven't a clue what on earth I'm talking about click here to read the first post in this series. Alright, ready to see the pic? Here's the fourth hand pieced block of my first Sampler (from 1995) and it's called
Honey Bee. Isn't it cute?
The pic is a bit skewed for some reason but I assure you the block is not! LOL Until next time...
The pic is a bit skewed for some reason but I assure you the block is not! LOL Until next time...
9 comments:
Oh that is a sweet block!!
Crispy
I love that block! We swapped nine patch blocks and they have just been aging in the sewing room...maybe I can make some of these blocks. Thank you for the idea.
Doesn't it feel good to be working towards completing an old project?
yourblock is lovely and the name is brilliant.
xx
That's a lovely block! Thanks for sharing!
Micki
It is cute!
That's darling! I love the name of it too.
A lot of water has flowed under the bridge since then, it goes to show that the art is never lost
ooh I like the honey bee block!!!!
Post a Comment