Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday Sampler Pic

This is the third installment of my Saturday Sampler.
If you missed the first 2 posts, read about it here and here.
The third hand pieced block of my first Sampler (made in early 1995) is Clay's Choice or also known as Shooting Star.
I like that when you look at it that it seems to have movement.
Until next time...

8 comments:

Gina said...

Love that block

Love and hugs Gina xxx

antique quilter said...

I have always liked this block
mattering what colors you choose really can make the block look different
Kathie

Crispy said...

I love the movement in this block too :0)

Crispy

Allie said...

I still can't get over that it's hand-pieced. I love this block.

Myra said...

8-)

blushing rose said...

... and you hand pieced it, AWESOME!

Have a wonderful week. TTFN ~Marydon

Micki said...

It's an awesome block!
Great job!
Micki

Bec said...

I love all the blocks you have posted, they look fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails