Finally presenting...
Block 1
Love Birds
and
Block 2
Nightshade
of the BOM Red Delicious
designed by Esther Aliu of Australia!
Esther designed this BOM to use up her stash of red fabrics.
Some people have done all the bits with fabric and others as stitcheries.
I decided to combine the best of both worlds...
Remember to click on the pics for a closer look-see.
Until next time...
and
Block 2
of the BOM Red Delicious
designed by Esther Aliu of Australia!
Esther designed this BOM to use up her stash of red fabrics.
Some people have done all the bits with fabric and others as stitcheries.
I decided to combine the best of both worlds...
Remember to click on the pics for a closer look-see.
Until next time...
16 comments:
htey are great. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the blocks.
Love and hugs Gina xxx
I say the combination of techniques was the way to go.
Great blocks! Looking forward to seeing your progress!
I love how you've done these blocks. I've only seen them in red or blue. I missed out getting the first two, but have the rest and am eager to start them. Thanks for giving me a new idea about fabric.
QGB....wow the blocks looks so good love how you have done them in different colours....
Woohoo good for you! 8-)
Looking good!
I wish you better luck with your thread while you give a go at your quilting again...
Happy stitchings!
I love the fabrics you're using ... great idea to combine with stitching too.
I'm almost finished block 3.
I love them. You are doing very well this month!
Oh Katherine your blocks are wonderful, so full of whimsy!! Love your fabrics too :0)
Crispy
Those look great!
Very fancy! They're looking great. I never did get started on this BOM, but I do have the patterns neatly tucked away. I'll be watching your progress. - Marlene
Love your blocks. I will have to keep up with your progress. Im so far behind checking up on all my bloggy friends. Everyone has been so busy.
Looks like you've been pretty busy yourself! Looking good! Cheers!
Oh, Katherine. Those blocks are so pretty. I'm really looking forward to seeing more.
This looks really good in the colours you have used, I love it!
what gorgeous blocks!!!!!!! I have so many boms on the go now that if I started another one I'd lose my sanity... well what I have left of it!! But I hate missing out!!! What is a girl to do!!!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Post a Comment