I'm back from my time away with my mum and DD.
Good time was had by all except for
the motel room toilet over flowing like Niagara Falls(with clean water)
at 5 am on Sunday morning :^O
and then moving to a new room
Sigh
I did get to one quilt shop, Quilted Ladybug
and bought two layer cakes, Moda's Glace and Gobble Gobble;
plus a bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press in the Citrus Grove scent
as well as 3 patterns including this one (click on the pic)
The first pattern for the Year of Schnibbles was announced today.
I can't wait to get started on this project :^)
I've also got an old UFO that I think I'll get quilted and bound for this month's goal. I'm still deciding about that, LOL
Until next time...
the motel room toilet over flowing like Niagara Falls(with clean water)
at 5 am on Sunday morning :^O
and then moving to a new room
Sigh
I did get to one quilt shop, Quilted Ladybug
and bought two layer cakes, Moda's Glace and Gobble Gobble;
plus a bottle of Mary Ellen's Best Press in the Citrus Grove scent
as well as 3 patterns including this one (click on the pic)
The first pattern for the Year of Schnibbles was announced today.
I can't wait to get started on this project :^)I've also got an old UFO that I think I'll get quilted and bound for this month's goal. I'm still deciding about that, LOL
Until next time...
11 comments:
Welcome back. Sounds like you had a fun visit & trip with your mum & daughter. I'm very happy for you.
SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com
Welcome home K!!! Will we see you tomorrow night?
Welcome back! Glad you had a nice visit with your mum and daughter. Looks as though you're going to be busy for awhile. Have fun!
Welcome home!! I'm glad you got to stop for a little quilting shopping :0)
Crispy
Sounds like fun. I love Mary Ellen's Best Press. I have the lavender one.
Welcome home! Sounds like a very fun trip~ except for 5AM Sunday.. :-/
Good to see you back again. Sounds like you had a wonderful time.
Are you really going to finish a project this month? Good luck with schnibbles!
It's always nice to go spend time with your children:) I'll be making one of those trips in a couple of weeks. Can't wait to see what fabrics you pick out for the Winter White pattern!
Welcome home! So glad you had a good time!~
Wow, you've had a great adventure and nice to spend it with your mom and daughter...happy stitching...
WELCOME BACK!
Post a Comment