Way over on the other side of the world from Canada is Australia. A secret has been leaked. Have you heard? There's a new blog called
"Among the Gum Trees" featuring nine (9) up and coming Australian designers. All in one blog. Click on the pic to go visit their blog. Sounds like there's some fun stuff coming up so run on over there and take a look. Enjoy! Until next time...
"Among the Gum Trees" featuring nine (9) up and coming Australian designers. All in one blog. Click on the pic to go visit their blog. Sounds like there's some fun stuff coming up so run on over there and take a look. Enjoy! Until next time...
4 comments:
Looks to be a great idea! Thanks for letting us know about this.
Thanks for that. I'm interested in all things Australian because my daughter lives there and we go quite often. And of course, free is always good!
I'm definitely looking forward to what goes on here and to this BOM they will be hosting!!! 8-)
Wow.. that is a fabulous blog!! I'll have to look into that blog a little further.. err that is when I'm not scarfing down lunch here at work in a 1/2 hour and trying to catch up on my blog reading from my other blogger friends!!!
Quiltingly Yours
Andrea
Post a Comment