Caroline, a quilter from England is having 2 giveaways,
click on the button to take you to her blog and enter. Don't forget to tell her I sent you!
Dena, a quilter from the US has an awesome tutorial on paper piecing. If you want to check it out visit Dena at her blog here . Tons of pics included too! Don't forget to tell Dena I sent you!
Until next time...
click on the button to take you to her blog and enter. Don't forget to tell her I sent you!Dena, a quilter from the US has an awesome tutorial on paper piecing. If you want to check it out visit Dena at her blog here . Tons of pics included too! Don't forget to tell Dena I sent you!
Until next time...
6 comments:
Thanks for the links Katherine :0)
Crispy
I've added five points for both of us to win the giveaway by Caroline.
Katherine ~ Thank you for including me in your blog today. I'm touched. Of course, the tip on the giveaway is nice too. lol
Thanks!~ Hope the quilting is going better today! I want to do a Hunter's Star quilt one of these days.. months?.. years? LOL ;-)))
Happy stitchin'!
Thanks for the links, katherine!
Micki
That is an excellent tutorial hey!?! Very well done! Thanks for the link K! 8-)
Post a Comment