Sunday, September 6, 2009

Goal for September

It's time to say what I'm going to accomplish for the month of September forand
Charming Girls' Quilt Club.
This is a finished flimsy from a workshop I took several years ago.The pattern I know has several names but I call it Hunter's Star. I plan to quilt and bind this quilt this month.
Easy peasy right?
No!!!
My free motion quilting on my NG frame is barely okay. (Can't do it on my regular Pfaff either) Even worse I've ignored my NG frame and Pfaff Hobby Grand Quilter for a few months. I don't even remember how the thread the machine! Yikes! Have to study the manual again. And not ignore them for a few months. Lesson learned!!! Wish me luck, okay?
Until next time...

15 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

I wish you luck! Your Hunters star are beutyful ! Love the colours that you have used :o)

Anonymous said...

I think this is a wonderful top. I've always loved Hunter's Star and this one is no exception! Yepper...get reading that manual and get to it! It's funny how if we don't do something regularly how we can so easily and quickly forget!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow...QGB your quilt top is lovely I just love greens...well done on the finish.

Karen said...

Just do the best you can. When the quilt is washed & dried, it will look even better.

Pat said...

That's a nice quilt top....good luck with the quilting of it. That is always my problem as I can't really do the quilting myself and have it look "good enough". Read your manual and get back in the swing of it with your equipment!!!

Allie said...

That is really pretty - I'm sure you'll come up with the perfect way to quilt it. Love the design.

Crispy said...

Oooo pretty!!! Stars are my favorite shape in the quilting world. I'm sure you will get the hang of quilting again....maybe start on a practice piece firse :0)

Crispy

Jossie said...

Lovely quilt top!
I like the way you tackle things. It reminds me so much of myself ;-)

Gina said...

Good luck. I know you can do it.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Myra said...

You go girl! Get that machine and frame going!!! Woohoo!!! 8-)
I've been envying you having it...

Michelle said...

Love the name of your blog...aren't we all making ourselves bananas! The flimsy is lovely, can't wait to see the finished quilt. I see we're both in the Schnibbles club... I really hope to get back in the stitching groove. Good luck with your machine... become one with the machine... take care!

Lise said...

oh dear, now that's what I have to look forward to lol.... I haven't used mine in months... and your hunter star is awesome... thanks,

Darlene said...

I'm here cheering you on again! Remember to have fun!

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh what a lovely quilt top. Can't wait to see it all quilted. You can do it!

CJ said...

Hope you get that all figured out! I neglected my serger for a few years and had to retake the class so I could figure out how to use it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails