Thursday, September 17, 2009

CGQC Tag

Kelly, our delightful leader of the Charming Girls' Quilt Club has just tagged us to list characteristics about ourselves using the letters in our first name. Hmmm, this is one of those times I wish I had a shorter name, ROTFLOL. Okay, here it goes......

K-kind (treat others the way I want to be treated)
A-authentic (no airs about me, what you see is the real me)
T-timid (not as bad as it was when I was a teen)
H-helpful (help my family and friends the best I can)
E-eager (to try all kinds of things related to quilting)
R-reader (avid reader all my life)
I-inspired (by all the great things I see on other blogs)
N-not neat (I try to be neat, I do!)
E-easygoing (I try very hard to not sweat the small stuff)

Oh yeah, and Kelly...how about the name Playful Pinwheels? The quilt top reminds me of the pinwheels I loved playing with as a child.
Until next time...

5 comments:

Pat said...

You did a good job....I only have 3 letters and can't come up with a list!!! LOL

Michelle said...

I like your answers. Slowly but surely we all are getting to know one another and it's just adding to the fun of being in this group!

(ps...Pinwheels is a cute name)

Allie said...

Great job on the tag! I like the name you chose for her quilt, too.

Crispy said...

Oh I love this, what a fun way to get to know eachother!!

Crispy

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Thanks so much for doing the tag, Katherine. I so enjoyed getting to learn more about you -- very fun. And, I like the name Pinwheels, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails